"Better Place" Is Out Now!

 


Dear NSYNC, 

Thank you for coming back together and releasing this song!  I'm so happy!!  When I first heard it this afternoon, I had to be quiet because my nephew was napping but I was still jamming to it and squealing inside, lol. I love the mixture of the old sound and a new sound. The lyrics are being completely directed at fans and I  adore it. It feels surreal  to see you guys all together again. I feel 13 again (minus the dumb middle school drama lol). If a tour isn't in the cards, please, PLEASE release another album at least. I need more NSYNC in my adult life!  I love y'all soooooooooo much!!!!     

Forever Your #1 Fan, 
Lena 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Feel Things 👅🫠

  I feel things when I see Justin Timberlake in a suit and leather gloves. 👅🫠💋   Being an NSYNC/Justin fan as a girl and being an NSYNC/J...